If you buy from us online, you have 60 days from the point of receipt (not of ordering) to return goods to us at the address below. We will offer either refund or exchange providing the terms are correctly met (labels attached, unused, documentation included).
Goods may also be returned to any Tiso or Alpine Bikes store that sell the item being returned. Please take your despatch note and the goods you want to return, and the store team will be happy to organise a refund or exchange for you. Visit our Store Finder to find your local store.
After buying full RRP item(s) from us, you have 60 days from point of purchase to return them in store for a full refund. Items must be returned in an unused and re-sellable condition (complete with all packaging and manufacturers' labels). A refund will only be issued if accompanied by a valid till receipt or alternative proof of purchase. Any refund provided will be made using the same method of payment used in the original purchase and will be for the value of the returned item shown on the till receipt.
Tiso will also exchange any item purchased as long as it is returned within 60 days of purchase and in an unused and in re-sellable condition including all packaging and manufacturers' labels.
For questions concerning your Tiso purchase:
Graham Tiso Ltd
50 Couper Street
Telephone:+44 (0)141 559 5454
For questions concerning your Alpine Bikes purchase:
Alpine Bikes Online
Glasgow Outdoor Experience
50 Couper Street
Telephone: 0141 559 5464
- If an item is damaged on delivery to you, you should not sign for the item and the courier will return it to us.
- If you have signed for an item and then later realise that it has been damaged, you should return the item with a returns form. Items should be securely packaged and any damage should be clearly indicated.
- Tiso Online will refund any delivery costs, along with the costs of the damaged goods for items which are not being replaced.
- Any replacement items will be sent at no extra charge.
If you are concerned that a product we have supplied may be faulty and wish to return it to us for assessment please follow the guidelines below:
- Any goods returned for assessment should be in a clean and dry condition, if soiled goods are received, they will be returned to the customer for cleaning.
- Goods should be accompanied by your name and contact details, the order number and the date of purchase. (Please print and complete a to accompany your goods). This will allow us to refund you correctly.
- Full details of the fault should be given in a brief letter and the goods returned to the Tiso Online address.
- Please note that an investigation into faulty goods may take time to complete, however we will endeavour to process all investigations to a reasonable timescale.
- If the goods are found to have a fault Tiso Online will repair, replace or refund the goods.
- If the goods are found to not be faulty, the goods will be returned to you. Tiso Online, subject to the UK Statutory Right of Cancellation, reserves the right to charge you for the costs incurred in dealing with goods that are found not to be faulty.
Incorrect items ordered
- If you have ordered the wrong item, you can return it to us at Tiso Online.
- Please fill in a returns form and enclose it with your goods.
- Amounts to be refunded will take account of the rights of cancellation and the sale of goods act, the customer is liable for the cost of returning goods to us except by prior arrangement with Tiso Online.
- If you would like a replacement item to be sent to you, you may be charged again for delivery.
Incorrect items sent
- If we have sent you an incorrect item, please return it to us using a returns form.
- Tiso Online will refund any postal charges that you incur sending incorrect items back to us, and will refund or replace the goods.
- If you have been sent a damaged or incorrect item, we will send you a replacement item of the same value at no extra cost.
- If you do not want a replacement item for damaged goods or items sent incorrectly, or if there is not an appropriate replacement available, you will be given a full refund, including the delivery charges.
The delivery charge is non-refundable except where the goods are faulty or in cases where the order was cancelled within the 14 day cancellation period. Please be aware that due to Health & Safety at work regulations we require any used faulty goods to be in a clean condition before accepting them for a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that we cannot exchange or accept a return on swimwear or underwear, with the exception of faulty merchandise.
A note on postal returns
You can make your own arrangements through any postal carrier but we recommend you use one who can give you a "Certificate of Posting" as, until the parcel reaches us, it remains your responsibility.
50 Couper Street,